Salem Animal Shelter Gets Big Donation + City Manager Contract
Hello, neighbors! Jason Claffey here with a brand new issue of Salem Daily.
The Salem Animal Rescue League celebrated a big donation of cat food, while the Salem Farmers Market is looking for volunteers.
Also, Managing Director Chris Dillon got a new contract. And if you are one of those looking for a new job, Reflex tuning recruiting near Londonderry.
Have a nice day!
Are you a local business owner or trader in Salem? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Covered all day. High: 68 Low: 64.
Here are the best stories in Salem today:
- Salem city manager gets new contract despite police opposition (Yahoo News)
- Pauline Ouellette obituary (2021) – Salem, NH – Lowell Sun (Legacy.com)
- Letter: Complete work to protect residents from noise from I-93 (Eagle-Tribune)
- ProPhotonix Launches New Powerful UV LED Curing System – The COBRA Cure FX4 (PR Web)
- Bull Moose workers join union following massive layoffs and rehiring (Eagle-Tribune)
Today’s Salem Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Salem!
Today in Salem:
- Sending Photos to Students – Salem High School (12:00 p.m.)
Patch Salem Notebook
- Salem Animal Rescue League: “WOW! We asked and you all delivered! Our kittens now have a lot of food thanks to you! We couldn’t be more grateful! THANK YOU !!!!!” (Facebook)
- Lancaster Primary School: “Flora visiting the classes 🐾” (Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “We are celebrating 2,500 likes on our Facebook page. Thank you Marie from Pentucket Bank! #Wickedawesomember” (Facebook)
- Salem School District TV: “Steel is going up to Woodbury School today. Here’s a live preview! ” (Facebook)
- St Joseph Regional Catholic School: “We are opening our year at St. Joseph’s Regional Catholic School with our Harvest Mass. For many years, it has been a long-standing tradition for the eighth-grade class to prepare for and participate in this joyous day at the church. We asked you … ” (Facebook)
- Salem NH Farmer’s Market: “The new school year has started and do you know a high school student or athlete who is in need of their volunteer hours? We are the perfect place to join us! Please contact [email protected] to set a time slot for volu … “(Instagram)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “Did you hear the BIG news ????? Salem, NH was chosen # 44 in the 2021-2022 Top 50 Places to Live by Money Magazine. Https: //money.com/collection/b … # top50placestolive # supportlocal … “(Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “We love to see our members and our community come together for something good. The Salem NH Police Department had a yoga class with our member, Project Soul Yoga. Looks like everyone had a great time! Project Soul Yoga Phone: 603-770-2698 … “(Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “It sounds like a fun time, a ‘Home Harvest Dinner’ in the fields at J & Farms in Derry, NH on Thursday, September 23. You have the option to take a farm tour, a great dinner of Tuscan cuisine, and drinks. Check … “(Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “Fall and Apple Cider from Aroma Joe’s Coffee! A perfect match !! #wickedawesomember #greatersalemchamberofcommerce #supportlocal” (Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “Many thanks to Pentucket Bank for the success of the after-hours business at their Salem, New Hampshire location. McKinnon’s Market & Super Butcher Shops – Salem NH, served delicious food to all attendees. C ‘was so much fun to see the networking happening … “(Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “So much fun at The Residence at Salem Woods – Salem, NH during National Assisted Living Week! It’s great to see the staff and residents so involved. #Wickedawesomenewmember #greatersalemchamberofcommerce #supportlocal #loveours. ..” (Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “We are sharing some photos of the amazing work done by our newest chamber member, Hunter’s Landscaping! Hunter has great design ideas for your garden and is very conscientious in his work. Please give him a call! Phone: 603-327-5800 web … “(Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “Did you know that our member, Ya Mas Greek Taverna & Bar, offers a catering service? ” (Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “Interesting article from our newest member, LukeJackson Benefit Solutions! #Newchambermember #greatersalemchamberofcommerce #supportlocal” (Facebook)
- Grand Salem Chamber of Commerce: “A fun activity for you and your child Tuscan Cooking! #Wickedawesomember #greatersalemchamberofcommerce #supportlocal #shoplocal” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Okay, you’re all caught up for today! I’ll see you soon. If you resent these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Jason claffey
About me: I grew up in Massachusetts, near Boston, and started my journalistic career at 19 when I interned with the Boston Globe’s Sports Department. I graduated from Boston University and worked as a reporter for Foster’s Daily Democrat in New Hampshire before joining Patch in 2010.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Salem Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.